Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Funky Town FTU Tut


Supplies Needed:

PSP: I used PSP9, but any version should do.

Kit of Choice: I used Funky Town by Gimptastic Scraps. This was PTU but is now FTU! You can find it here.

Tube of Choice: I used PreciousToo by Keith Garvey.I bought this tube at PSP Tubes Emporium, but they are now closed:( I will update this when he starts selling again. Please do not use without the proper license!

Mask of Choice: I am using WSL Mask84 here
Template of Choice: I used temp80 from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts.

Font of Choice: I used KG Ray of Sunshine here.

Plugin(optional): Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow

Let's get started!

Open template
Resize to 525X335
Canvas size 600X600 centered
Delete credit, rect 4, wordart and usa layers

Replace each layer with a paper or color of choice
I used the following:
square 2, rect 2- Paper4
circle- Paper8
square 1, rect 5, rect 3- #000000
rect 6, rect 1-#d00a09

I added a fat black gradient glow to rect 6 & rect 1 and a fat

yellow(#f9fb04) gradient glow to square 1, rect 5 & rect 3.

Add any elements you wish to use.
I used the following:
wordart resized 70%
Cityscape resized 80%
Monkeys resized 35%
duplicate and mirror
Frame1
I cut the bottom of the frame off.
Bow2

Add your tube.
Drop shadow everything.

Add a new layer right above the bg layer.
Floodfill it with color or gradient of choice.
Apply mask and merge group

If you plan on resizing do it now.

Add name and copyright
Save as a .png and you're done

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment