Monday, May 21, 2012

FTU Tut- Glamorous #2

A few of my friends got together for a collab. The kits ROCK! So, I decided to use each part and create an FTU tut. This is Leah's part. You can grab her part and find out where to get the rest at Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts.


Supplies needed:
PSP (I use PSP9 but any version should do.)
Kit of Choice- I used Leah's part of the Glamorous Collab here
Tube of Choice- I used blackcurrant. It is an Exclusive at pics for design. Please do not use without the proper license!
Template of Choice- i used Template 135 from Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts
Font of Choice- I used Pupcat here
 
Let's get started!
  
Open template
Delete credits, 1 and 2
Canvas size 600X600
 
Copy & paste paper 3
Select layer 12
Select all float defloat
On paper layer invert delete
Deselect

Repeat for all other layers
I used the following:
3- paper15
4- add noise gaussian 100 monochrome checked
5- paper8
6- add noise gaussian 100 monochrome checked
7- paper8
8- paper1
9- paper7
10- paper3
11- paper1

Copy & paste frame2
Resize 75% all layers unchecked

Add any elements you want
I added these:
_sparkles
_halftone
_kiss resize 45% all layers unchecked
_butterfly 2 resize 30% all layers unchecked

Copy & paste tube resize if needed
Copy & paste closeup under frame
Mirror
Select inside frame
Expand by 5
On closeup layer invert delete
Deselect
Change blend mode to luminance(legacy) and opacity to 50

Add drop shadow to desired layers

Crop and resize if desired
Add name & copyright
Save as .png

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment