Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Don't Worry Bee Happy FTU Tut

Supplies:
PSP- I use PSP9 but any version will work.

Scrapkit: I am using Don't Worry Bee Happy by Gimptastic Scraps. You can find it here

Tube of Choice: I am using Blue Jeans by Joe Cano. I bought this tube at PSP Tubes Emporium, but they are now closed:( You can now find his work at Scraps and the City. You must have a license to use his work!
Template of Choice: I am using Temp108 by Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tuts. You can find it here 
Font of Choice: I am using Great Vibes. You can find it here.
Wordart of Choice: I made my own.
Plugins: Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (optional)
Ok, let's get started!
Open Temp 108
Resize 600X405
Crop to merged opaque
Canvas Size 600X600
 Select square layer
Select all Float Defloat
paste paper8 as new layer
invert delete
deselect
 delete square layer
select rect 3 layer
select all float defloat
add new layer
paste paper3 into selection
deselect
delete rect 3 layer
select rect 2 layer
select all float defloat
add new layer
paste paper5 into selection
deselect
delete rect 2 layer
add noise gaussian 45 monochrome checked
select rect 1 layer
select all float defloat
copy n paste paper4 as a new layer
invert delete
deselect
delete rect 1 layer
select circle layer
select all float defloat
add new layer
paste paper1 into selection
deselect
delete circle layer
 copy and paste frame2
resize 70% all layers unchecked
move into position around circle
add close up tube behind frame
on circle layer select all float defloat
back on close up layer, invert delete
deselect
i lowered the opacity to 50
 optional:
 add a gradient glow with these settings to every layer except the close up and circle

add the regular tube to the left side
i mirrored mine
 i added:
bee1 resized 50%
honeypot
glitterdoodle1
add your wordart
place it so it goes across your tube
add drop shadow to all layers except the circle layer
i used 1 2 55 5
delete any part of your tube that shows below the wordart
if you want to resize do so now
add your name and copyright
save as a .png and you're done :)

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know. I'm new to this, so I'll take all the help I can get!

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment